Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ruby's 2nd Birthday Party

We had Ruby's birthday party at one of our favorite parks. My inspiration for the castle theme came from this piece of their playground equipment...


Although it was chilly and EXTREMELY windy, Ruby had a blast playing on the playground with her buddies and swinging on the swings (Thanks Aunt Mollie!).








I got this paper castle for the kids to color.







Happy Happy!







Ruby and mama...

Ruby and daddy...


Alex, Di and Ruby...



The Goodell clan...(Thanks for making the drive!)



I hand-sewed hand puppets for all the kiddos. The boys got frog princes and the girls got princesses with yarn hair.



It was so nice to catch up with everyone!



We all sang happy birthday and the kids had cupcakes.



I made a cupcake stand in the shape of a castle (it nearly blew away in the hurricane force winds!!!). Happy Birthday Ruby!

Contributors