Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby # 2 update - It's a BOY!

I wanted to find out the baby's gender before our 20 week ultrasound, so at 15 weeks I paid to have an early gender ultrasound. I asked the sonographer to write the gender and seal it in an envelope so both Alex and I would find out at the same time!

It's a BOY! That was my guess given how different I was feeling and all the old wives tales. We are both so excited and it is really fun to daydream about having a son and all the different types of experiences we will have with a boy. I can't wait to see how he looks, if he looks and acts similar to Ruby, how the two will interact and to see Alex do all the father/son activities with him. We have chosen a name (two family names) but will be keeping it a secret until he is born!

Here is a 3D picture from my 15 week scan. Looks like he is waving hello!

Contributors