
Sometimes I miss living in the big city of London, but I'm actually loving the area where we live now. It is near several farms and at least 2 vineyards that I know of. Recently Ruby and I picked peaches and plums and chatted with a coop full of chickens and a pasture full of goats. On our drive home we sometimes get views of rolling hills with cows, and what look to be buffalos or bison as well as the occasional camel.
Ruby and I visited a vineyard last weekend. We waved at their horses.

And picked a few pounds of Shiraz grapes. I got to taste them right off the vine. Later that evening I smashed them with my potato masher, strained them and had fresh Shiraz grape juice.
I think Ruby thought they were blueberries (she says buuh buhh).

Such a fun outing with my daughter!