We had a fantastic Easter Sunday. The day started with a visit from the Easter bunny. I kept up my family's tradition where the kids prepare a 'nest' for the Easter bunny the evening before...and then the Easter bunny leaves baskets in the various nests (after he has sat in all of them, of course!) I have such fond memories of making nests when I was younger. This year Ruby got some bunny books, a soft little rabbit, a beach ball and a rubber duck dressed as a ladybug. Nochocolate bunny this year...maybe next year.



This is Ruby's newest face...Alex calls it the stinky face. She does it on all sorts of occasions - if we tell her no, if strangers say hello, if she doesn't like a food we give her, etc. It is quite the versatile expression!

And here is another one of her expressions...the raised brow (I think she gets this from her mama).

Alex's sister invited us over for Easter breakfast. We sat out on the patio and Ruby got to visit with Auntie Kate, Grandma Di, Aunt Ralena, and her cousin.

Late that afternoon Annette, Sakari and their son Matias came over for an egg hunt and a bbq. Ruby is fascinated by Matias and followed him around learning from him. It was so cute.

