Alex, Ruby and I joined his parents, the Robersons, and the Hendricks clan for a vacation in Leadville, Colorado.
This was Ruby's third plane ride in her lifetime (first Sweden, then the flight over from the UK). It went much better than I expected and I don't think she hardly noticed taking off and landing.
We spent nearly a week at a neat cabin in a wooded area. Since it was Spring Break there wasn't nearly as much snow as when we've been around Christmas, but I really preferred this time of year because of the warmer temperatures! One person who was NOT a fan of the snow was Ruby. I can't explain why, but she did NOT want to walk on the snow or play in it. This made for an out of breath mama and daddy who carried her everywhere at high altitudes! Anyways, at least she was super cute in her snow attire.
While there, Alex and I went snowmobiling around Turquoise Lake.
And